Header

Header

Monday, 15 June 2015

Half-year London round up

As I did in November I thought I'd gather together some photos of places that I've been rather than doing a load of individual reports, although that may happen at some point. There are plenty of places I'm keeping for the time being, and I'm not going to name the ones that I do put up for obvious reasons. 

Explored with very many people. 





We've been rinsing this place for parties and gatherings, great place for cans. 



  


Finally got around to doing this one last night. 



This was a good one to tick off, 



Number two above, and number one below. 


View from the top of one.

  

28 London meet.






Cheers for reading (not much reading to be done in this one though).



SirJonnyPenishead

No comments:

Post a Comment