Header

Header

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Bybrook Infants School Revisit - March 2013

First off apologies for my terrible lack of posts over the last two months. Life has been extremely frantic, frenetic, factitious, occasionally fun, and most often fatiguing. So after three weekends in London, a beer festival, two eels gigs, a trip to Amsterdam, and a run up to the Peak District out of the way with only a trip to Leicester at the weekend to go, it feels like I'm starting to return to normality. I've also passed 5000 views by quite some distance, so thank you very much to all who have read, and keep reading. 


At some point over the Easter weekend I found I had two hours to kill so headed up to Bybrook Infants with the aim of having a beer on the water tower before heading off to the pub. I last visited back in August doing something similar, although then it was after a drinking session, and since then not only has the site deteriorated even more, some twats have made the once subtle access clear for all to see, so it wont surprise me if I have to find a new way in in the future. 


Original visit, with history (or rather lack of) can be found here.





A few doors, such as to the above, had been forced open since August, as well as more things being ripped off of the walls.




The graffiti around the site has worsened as well, with the above piece making me chuckle when I saw it. There was a defamatory picture here, now there isn't. Like the school itself. 


My first 28 shot.


In the end it was a too light for me to go up on the roof for my beer, so I chilled in the main hall for a little while, creating the ghostly image below in that time. 

Thanks for reading, I will be more active in the coming months!


SJP

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete