Header

Header

Monday, 12 November 2012

Dartmoor - November 2012

This weekend LJ and I made our way down to Dartmoor (stopping at Tone Mills on the way) to partake in Tiny Tim's trip, which was to involve a few hikes and a few pints. Not really used to shooting people and/or landscape, but I quite like a few shots.


All of these photos are from the Saturday - Friday night was too wet to take the camera out, and on Sunday I decided to leave it in the car to save me dragging the extra bag around. 














Comedy photo opportunity on the way home. He was really cross!


2 comments:

  1. hello mate nice shots you got here :)..and if i could work out how to add myself to your blog i would..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers dude - how do you mean add to my blog?

      Delete