Header

Header

Monday, 24 September 2012

Ashdown Court, Ashford Part II - September 2012

For history and my initial photos from my solo visit last week, please read here.


Last night, after a few beers in the pub and a run down to Tesco in the pouring rain for some cans, I took Greg and Cushion in with me for their first explores. After my initial visit I was a bit concerned about going back solo, so it was good to take some back up. 




I took a lot more time with my shots this time, and had some help for the lighting too.



This toilet was the closest thing I got to a chair shot I'm afraid. 




Even though the place is pretty damn trashed, there were still bits and pieces reminding us of its residential past.


The lovely Ashford Ring Road.



'Hey J-Lo, we found a blood-stained wall!'


A few photos lying around of previous inhabitants. Next to a condom. Lovely.






Turns out we're shit at keeping still for 30 seconds.



Thought I'd got rid of the tilt on that photo, oops. Whilst I was shooting the boiler room the other two started making bilge-loads of noise in the main hall, much to my annoyance. 


A bit of graffiti that made us laugh. 

Jolly good fun last night, and was great to take out two n00bs who loved it as well. 

Cheers for reading.

3 comments:

  1. hi my names amy i use to live in this building and so did my partner he died from cancer few years ago and i would really like to walk through our places we met n was together for long time. would this please be possible before they knockit down o you know x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's certainly possible, just not in a legal way.

      Delete
    2. Hi Amy. Not sure if you will receive or read this msg,u may not remember me,my name is Carl,used to hang around with Shane and Kev,whom u were talking about. Can't really help with your request as I'm a scaredy cat lol tho would b nice to hear from you,long time!!!!! Take care. :-)

      Delete